Restore don’t replace.
It saves time, money and the environment all at once.
- Damaged wood can be made good, and resistant to further attack by rot and insects using a combination of CPES and Fill-It
- After removal of any badly decayed timber
- Application of Clear Penetrating Epoxy Sealer seals the grain of the timber from ingress of moisture whilst stabilising it and resisting further attack by rot
- Application of Fill-It filler leaves a stable repair
- This can easily be sanded back to shape
- The resulting repair is structurally sound and resistant to further attack
MakeWoodGood sell repair kits containing both CPES and Fill-It at a discount to purchasing them separately.
Colouring kits are also available if required to match the colour of the filler to the underlying timber.